Aquarium of the Pacific

My parents and I took Sydney to the Aquarium in Long Beach yesterday. It was so fun to see her staring at the fish. After all....staring is one of her favorite past times. She seemed to be fascinated with a lot of things, but she was obsessed with the sea turtle tank. I couldn't pry her away from there. She is walking now with the assistance of one finger. Any adult will do, but as soon as you let go of that finger she sits down and pouts. I know she can walk without assistance, but she is still scared to let go. I've caught her standing on her own many times, though. :) Oh, and the bear she has in her hand is from her Uncle Michael and she carries it with her at all times.











May 16, 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous | May 16, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Wow she is such a little girl now. I love the ponytail!

Anonymous | May 17, 2008 at 8:11 AM

These are beautiful pictures, Nancy will love them too, they printed out great! We love your blog.

Anonymous | May 17, 2008 at 6:59 PM

You know I wait constantly for new pictures of "my baby girl". I do thank you for sharing them. Hope I do get to see her SOON. LOVE YOU - Granny

Post a Comment