Wedding Invites

When my best friend got engaged, it seemed like we both knew I would make her wedding invitations before she even had to ask. It is just something I have always enjoyed. I love making things by hand and I especially love making things for my friends that I know they will cherish. I have been away from my blog a little more than usual due to the time consuming nature of taking on such a project. I printed everything with my awesome Gocco printing machine that I received for Christmas. I love that thing! Then I did all of the calligraphy by hand on the inside and oustide envelopes. whew! They are finally done and going in the mail today and the bride and groom couldn't be happier....which makes me happy, of course. Here are some pics!

r.s.v.p cards and hotels & directions cards tuck into the right hand flap.



April 29, 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous | May 1, 2008 at 9:20 AM

Wow! I'm impressed! MY daughter-in-law is the most talented woman I know. And I couldn't possibly live her more.

Anonymous | May 1, 2008 at 9:23 AM

oops - I obviously didn't proofread my comment -- MY should not be in caps - that implies I have something to do with her talent. On the other hand, MY implies my pride in her. And I don't live her - I LOVE her.

The Blakes | May 1, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Erin, those are beautiful! You are so talented...I am not surprised that you are getting into those too. Miss you guys!

Anonymous | May 5, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Wow is all I can say...your talent is endless!

Post a Comment