Interspersing Baby Binko orders amongst gifts is always fun. This new zoo animal print is one of my favorites of all time. I'm working on a crib bumper in this fabric that is going to be awesome. I can't wait to finish it. I also completed this gift for a friend of mine who just had a baby boy. It included a crib quilt, a receiving blanket, 2 cuddle burps, and a newborn hooded towel. The hooded towel is in the sock monkey print. Today was pretty productive, as the little munchkin took a nice long morning nap. I can still get a lot done while she's awake, though, as she sits in one place still, but it won't be long before she's crawling, so I had better try to build my inventory now before chasing her around is added to my list of things to do.
November 29, 2007
0 comments:
Post a Comment