Trick or Treat



Well, Halloween trick-or-treating was a big success! Syd did great in her little ladybug costume. The neighbors were smitten. Rob looked awesome as Elvis and was even stopped on the street to take a picture with some ladies. He is a hunk-uh-hunk-uh-burnin'-love.
It is hard to believe tomorrow is November 1st. Lots of sewing to do for the next 3 weeks to get ready for a Baby Binko photo shoot with Ashley Blake. Check out her photos at www.ablakephotography.com. She is awesome. I'll post some of my Baby Binko items as I sew them. Lots of projects coming in next month's blog. Keep checkin' in!
October 31, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous | November 5, 2007 at 12:20 PM

CUTE!! We did a ladybug for a first Halloween too, great choice! She really has a ton of hair- tried pigtails yet?

babybinko | November 7, 2007 at 12:11 AM

I know...her hair is out of control! She was born with about an inch of hair and we kept thinking it would fall out, but it just kept on growing!

Post a Comment