HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


It's Halloween!! Tonight we are trick-or-treating at Nana and Grandpa's house. How long has it been since I went trick-or-treating?....about 20 years! :) Now that the little munchkin is here, it's time to break out the pumpkin basket and hit up the neighbors for candy again. How could we resist taking the baby ladybug around the neighborhood where I grew up so all my family's friends can see the little girl?
Here's a picture of my first attempt at Halloween Sugar Cookies. I have been wanting to try to make authentic sugar cookies with Royal Icing for a long time and my husband needed a dessert for his Halloween work party, so I thought it would be a good time to give it a try. I used my Grandma's sugar cookie recipe, which I LOVE and got the royal icing recipe online. They turned out great, but took some trial and error. Too bad I had to eat all of the errors!
October 31, 2007

1 comments:

Anonymous | October 31, 2007 at 2:25 PM

Happy Halloween you guys!

Post a Comment