Little Treasures

One of my favorite things about being a Mom is finding little signs of Sydney around the house when I least expect it. Sydney is a busy little girl and she is always doing things around the house by herself. The house will go quiet for a little while and after about 5 minutes I'll start to go exploring to see what she's up to. Here's some of the little signs of Sydney that I've stumbled upon over the past few months. This first one I almost tripped over as I turned the corner in the hallway:

All of her monkey stuffed animals riding the giant giraffe down the hallway.

Refrigerator magnets taken from the fridge and stacked and lined up on the floor:

This is actually two sets of magnets. The larger circles are one set and the small glass ones are another set. She said, "Mommy, there's a caterpillar on the floor! The maggots made a caterpillar!" I think she meant MAGNETS. :)

And this was my favorite one. As I walked into the living room and found her little kitties all lined up in pairs with the monkey standing alone in the middle, my heart melted.

And I almost forgot....Elmo is a golfer now, too. ha! I left my golf shoes by the back door and came back to find they had been filled.

Gotta love those little signs of Sydney.
April 25, 2010

1 comments:

Jenn | April 25, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I LOVE it! What a doll! P.S. We have that giraffe too. So cute...Ellie like to carry it around by the neck and its almost too tall for her.

Post a Comment