Christmas again?

ok, i know it has been a really, really long time since my last post. I'm not even going to look at the date of that last post. The end of the year is always busy, but this year has been extra busy. I have definitely been falling behind on my photography & i know Granny is dying to see some new photos of Sydney, so I am posting some of the photos we took during our family Christmas card photo shoot. I looked into hiring a professional, but it was just too expensive. I decided to rent the fancy lens that I have my eye on and set up the tripod to get a pic of the 3 of us. Rob shot a few of me & Sydney and I shot a few of him & Sydney and by the time we did all that and the family shots Sydney was soooo over it! Let's just say I don't envy family photographers who work with toddlers. Nevertheless we got it done and have a few fun photos to print up as evidence that Sydney still looked just like mommy in 2009.

December 26, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment