Loves her some bubbles!

Sydney loves her some bubbles! She would have me blowing bubbles for her all day long if she had her way. Why is it that kids are so fascinated with them? I guess I can remember being fascinated, too, when I was a kid. They are shiny and floaty. :)

Sydney now knows about the camera. When she sees me pull it out and try to take a picture of her she looks at me and says, "Say cheeeeeese!". This is the wacky smile I get every time. Plus, the teeth coming in make her look like a vampire.

an attempted portrait of the 2 of us. Didn't work so well, but I was tired to taking pictures, so I'll have to try this again another day.

June 12, 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous | June 26, 2010 at 5:31 AM

Hi, my name is Guckigh. I like [url=http://onlinecasino-ru.ru/onlayn-poker-holdem.php]Онлайн покер холдем[/url]. I know thats best subject. I need new ideas for [url=http://onlinecasino-ru.ru/princip-raboti-sputnikovogo-interneta.php]Принцип работы спутникового интернета[/url]. Its just really hard find for me [url=http://onlinecasino-ru.ru/kazino-sayt.php]Казино сайт[/url] to nifiga sebe text [url=http://onlinecasino-ru.ru/zarabotat-v-internete-prosmatrivaya-sayti.php]Заработать в интернете просматривая сайты[/url]. Can you help, please?
I am tired of being like this [url=http://onlinecasino-ru.ru/sekreti-i-emulyatori-igrovogo-avtomata.php]Секреты и эмуляторы игрового автомата[/url]. I find some more information at the Beginner's Lohpaket 2010 [url=http://onlinecasino-ru.ru/nastolniy-poker-kupit.php]Настольный покер купить[/url].

[url=http://www.zazzle.com/propeciaon]buy finasteride no prescription[/url]
[url=http://propeciaon.ourpublicsquare.com/]buy propecia cheap[/url]
[url=http://supermarkethq.com/users/27161]buy propecia online without prescription[/url]
[url=http://posterous.com/people/5AkZ9KfyrFBv]buy finasteride generic[/url]
[url=https://lists.unesco.org/wws/d_read/propeciaon/buy-propecia-online-cheap-without-prescription.html]buy finasteride 5mg[/url]

Anonymous | July 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM

fraud and scam forex software traders stas@forexclub-cd.com
I would like to alert everybody that there are a lot of fraud and scamming going on
I was looking for safir xp 2 and tradestation software, could not find them anywhere and had to take a chance with those scammers. Yes I know I am stupid and nai"ve, so you learn from my mistakes.
Lost 90 usd on yourtrader3000, got nothing in return, now this scammer is quiet and does not talk to me
And pretty sure from Greece with .gr email is a fraud
His emails are
yourtrader3000@gmail.com
yourtrader2008@gmail.com
yourtrader2006@yahoo.com
from Belorussia, I paid webmoney to .by webmoney account

And lost 250 usd from forexclub.us stas stas@forexclub-cd.com paid to galina ushakova moneygram in Moscow… total scam and fraud ?
Plus lost 710 USD from my liberty reserve, sent me some bogus software and money was stolen silently, interesting enough my comodo firewall did not pick up any alerts… very sophisticated virus Trojan they put there
Their forum http://forum.as-1.us/index.php looked convincing like a lot of members, but this is total fraud, they force you to buy because you cant get enough of credit point on that forum http://forum.as-1.us/ forexclub.us,
When I was questioning about forexclub.us and seller stas, my post got deleted eventually and I got banned… so this a sophisticated scam going on.

forexclub.us alias is
forexclub.us
fc-cd.com
and others
Do not fall for it, be aware
be careful, dont get scammed like me :(

Anonymous | July 12, 2010 at 4:15 AM

More [url=http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in]Cisco GLC SX MM[/url] Compares and Reviews Here http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in

The up to date Cisco GBICS [url=http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in/sfp-cisco-glc-sx-mm-sfp/]GLC SX-MM[/url] is the latest from this company.
If you are an avid computer equipment watcher then you essential deceive skilled of the latest roll in sight from Cisco in the field of hardware. It is called the GBICS GLC SX-MM and is in the domain of network liquidators and can be bought strange or an older mould refurbished.
The GBICS GLC SX-MM is a [url=http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in/the-new-cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm-is-the-latest-from-this-company/]cisco transceiver[/url] module and the implement fount is also coded as that. It comes in the Plug-in module and has an interface of epitome SFP which is also called the mini-GBIC. The cabling that is adapted to in it is Ethernet 1000Base-SX. There is a evidence connection codes Gigabit Ethernet and the utmost cart aloofness of 1640 feet. The place at which the information is transferred is 1 Gbps and the compliant standards that it adheres to are 1EEE 802.3z.
The networking that comes along with the GBICS GLC SX-MM is the connectivity technology wired and cabling type which is Ethernet 100Base-SX. The development connectivity that lone gets along with the GBICS GLC SX-MM is interface 1 multiplied sooner than network which is Ethernet [url=http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in/the-new-cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm-is-one-of-the-proud-products-from-the-renowned-company-cisco/]1000Base-SX-LC[/url] multi-mode multiplied by means of 2. The GBICS GLC SX-MM has compatible slots 1 * SFP on the [url=http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in/the-cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm-according-to-the-best-industry-standards/]mini-GBIC[/url].
These are on tap to the buyer at a regardless of $500. The GBICS GLC SX-MM comes under a lifetime warranty. They go through the tucker of inspection and product examination beforehand they are launched so as to safeguard that the customers pocket the totally unsurpassed deal.
There are contrasting ways in which you can give access to in front and accept the [url=http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in/cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm-meets-all-the-industry-standards-and-more/]Cisco GLC SX-MM[/url], either supplemental or refurbished ones. The Cisco GBICS GLC SX-MM bought so can work out of the closet to be a true tariff saving proffer an eye to the customer. This refurbished Cisco GBICS GLC SX-MM go about a find to the customer at a fraction of the bring in of the aboriginal but at the same high distinction standards of the original. This ensures that the buyer has sundry options along with the buying of different accessories and up-gradation at a later pass‚ if lack be. There are websites wherein you can after the whole carton dispense of anything that is methodical remotely connected with the GBICS GLC SX-MM such as adaptors, cables, recall, storage, keep and so forth.
The retreat the Cisco GBICS GLC SX-MM works is that it is an input produce trick that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet slot and links it to the fiber optic. The Cisco GBICS GLC SX-MM is clever to ply on a multimode fiber optic tie-in which spans up to 550 meters in length.
There are several benefits that are linked with the GBICS GLC SX-MM such as hot swappable when deployed. The switch need not be rebooted beside the user. The self locking logical positivism that you will hit upon in the GBICS GLC SX-MM ensures that it will-power merely function if it has been installed grammatically enough. This makes it an uncommonly unquestionable logo to operate. The wad and play modus operandi of the GBICS GLC SX-MM makes it extremely functional.



__________
[url=http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in/?lidnj]glc sx mm c[/url] review [url=http://cisco-gbics-glc-sx-mm.in/?nrxvf]sx ethernet[/url]

Post a Comment