At the Park

One of Sydney's favorite things, like all kids, is to go to the park and play on the swings and slide. However, Sydney also loves something else about the park....the woodchips?? She sits and plays in the woodchips forever. She grabs handfuls and throws them up in the air over and over and over. Hey, I just let her go for it and have a good time.








November 14, 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous | November 15, 2008 at 8:20 PM

Thank you very much for these latest photos. You are so faithful and you know how I look forward to each one. I already have the one on the slide on my screensaver. And I don't want to sound ungrateful but do you have one of her in her Dorothy outfit. Wendy said she looked adorabe in it and I was hoping to see it. Thanks again and I love you all, Granny

Anonymous | November 18, 2008 at 1:53 PM

I can definitely see a mini-me (erin) in Syd. So amazing!

elaina | December 1, 2008 at 11:13 AM

I bet when you're not looking she EATS the wood chips! I would ;)

Post a Comment