Dang, May was a busy month. I haven't had time to do any new posts, as I have been busy with
Baby Binko, my parent's remodel, raising Sydney, and planning my best friend's bachelorette party. The party has happened now and it was SO much fun!! We rented a
condo in Pismo Beach and spent the weekend celebrating the Bride to be. We went golfing and took the Bride out for Saturday night festivities at the bars in San Luis Obispo. Since that is where I went to college, it was just like old times. :) Rob watched Sydney all weekend so this was the first time I had been separated from her in over a year. It was so nice to have a few days not having to worry about her needs. Not to mention it was the first time I had had a beer in over 3 years!!! It was fantastic.
Here are some pics from the madness. A good time was had by all.
p.s. we were supposed to wear crazy, tacky golf outfits for golfing, so please excuse the horrifying attire.




These were our lovely necklaces that we wore on the course.





0 comments:
Post a Comment