I'm joining in on my friend, Natalie's, weekly photo challenge. Any one else want to join in?? This week's word is Lissome. Sydney showed some definite signs of this word over the weekend at Grandma's house. Here she is enjoying her early first birthday gift. A set of keys that she is loving! I think she is doing some kind of yoga to get herself in the right place for her diaper change, which she is not too fond of these days. Life was easier when she just laid there and let me change her diaper. Now it is like a wrestling match trying to keep her from squirming away half-naked.
March 10, 2008
2 comments:
Get used to the squirming....just wait until she can get up and walk away or better yet run away!
hee hee! I know! The thought of having to chase her around the house is not an attractive one. :)
Post a Comment