Welcome to the World


Welcome to the world my little twin niece and nephew! My brother and his wife had their twin babies yesterday afternoon. They were born a month premature, so are being monitored by the doctors at this time, but they say that everything looks good and they both should be fine. :) I can't wait to meet them. I am hoping to make it out to the hospital today. I stayed away yesterday, because Sydney has a cold and I don't want to pass it to anyone. Grandma and Grandpa have offered to keep an eye on Sydney while I pop into the hospital just to get a glimpse of these 2 new precious babies. I love babies! More pictures to come once they are out of the hospital. Probably about a week until they can go home with Mommy and Daddy.
February 22, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment