working girl




Well, I got a little behind on my blogging, because I have been working at Rob's Architecture firm for the past couple of weeks. They had some pressing deadlines and needed some temporary help for a few weeks. Sydney has been having a grand old time with the Grandparents. My parents and Rob's Mom have been alternating time watching her. It is hard to be away, but nice to have a little change. Sydney is just about ready to crawl. She moves herself in all kinds of ways, but just not consistently forward yet. :) She also enjoys clapping, which as you can see in the photo, is very entertaining to her. Everything here is great. I'll be back to Baby Binko mid next week, so I'm still pushing to get the new website finished by the end of January. Keep an eye out!
January 19, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment