The Onesies are coming!



Phew! I finally completed my first attempt at silkscreening. I have been designing a line of onesies for my Baby Binko collection and here is a sneak peek at one of them. There will be multiple collections of 4. This is from the "transportation" collection. It will be a trike, plane, car, and I haven't decided on the fourth. Any suggestions? I also have a modern art collection and an architecture collection coming soon. The concept is basically as you see in the photo. Bold colors with a solid bold image front and center. I dyed the onesies the colors I wanted and I have a variety of items like rompers, bodysuits, short-sleeve onesies, long-sleeve onesies, etc.
I'm stoked that the idea has finally come to fruition. I have been planning these for a while. Hopefully we'll get some good shots of them on the babies at tomorrow's photo shoot. I'm just about done with the sewing. Better get back to it and tie up all the loose end for the shoot.
December 13, 2007

14 comments:

Anonymous | December 13, 2007 at 12:46 PM

Scooter? Train? Skateboard? Shoe? Bus?

Those are totally cute! You rock for dying them yourself.

babybinko | December 13, 2007 at 3:23 PM

ooh, i forgot that i was going to do a train. i like the skateboard idea , too. pink skateboard on maroon onesie. i can see it now. thanks for the input and the compliment. dying the fabric is actually kind of relaxing and therapeutic. :)

Anonymous | December 14, 2007 at 12:47 PM

You're more adventurous than I to even be trying! I'd totally buy a pink skateboard.

Allyson Hill | December 15, 2007 at 3:22 AM

Awesome! I absolutely love your color choices, how refreshing. Train, Bus, Tractor, Tow Truck...just thinking about what my son would've liked when he was a tot. They're all good though, nice job.

babybinko | December 18, 2007 at 12:12 AM

Hi Allyson. Thanks so much for your comment. :) It is so nice to get feedback. I love the idea of a tow truck! I also remembered that I did a first pass at a tug boat as one of the designs. Maybe I'll bring that one back to life, too.

Anonymous | February 5, 2010 at 10:13 PM

My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS SerVo)

Anonymous | February 6, 2010 at 4:52 AM

Infatuation casinos? privately this exit [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] tillerman and steppe online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also communicate to over and above our lately [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and flourish in pucka transformation !
another all the mode [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] splice is www.ttittancasino.com , in the ambit of german gamblers, submit c be communicated via manumitted online casino bonus.

Anonymous | February 17, 2010 at 2:34 PM

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!

Anonymous | February 20, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous | July 8, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Visit http://www.FreePackingMoving.com today to get free, no obligation moving estimate for your next relocation. We can help you move your furniture, piano, pool table from one location in Maryland, DC, VA to anywhere in the continental USA. We offer Local, Out of State - Interstate moving and we charge flat rate. We offer our services in the following areas: baltimore md moving, moving company baltimore md, washington dc move, maryland moving company, manassas moving, moving company baltimore md, baltimore md moving, moving storage washington dc, frederick movers, manassas moving, baltimore moving, piano movers baltimore, piano movers washington dc, moving services maryland, manassas moving, move baltimore, moving companies baltimore md, movers washington dc, rockville movers, va moving companies

Anonymous | July 8, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Visit http://www.FreePackingMoving.com today to get free, no obligation moving estimate for your next relocation. We can help you move your furniture, piano, pool table from one location in Maryland, DC, VA to anywhere in the continental USA. We offer Local, Out of State - Interstate moving and we charge flat rate. We offer our services in the following areas: baltimore movers, baltimore maryland movers, movers washington dc, rockville md movers, movers in fairfax, baltimore maryland movers, moving to baltimore md, moving storage washington dc, movers in maryland, moving company in va, moving service baltimore, movers in baltimore, moving company washington dc, silver spring movers, falls church moving, moving to baltimore md, moving service baltimore, dc mover, silver spring moving, fairfax movers

Anonymous | July 8, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Visit http://www.FreePackingMoving.com today to get free, no obligation moving estimate for your next relocation. We can help you move your furniture, piano, pool table from one location in Maryland, DC, VA to anywhere in the continental USA. We offer Local, Out of State - Interstate moving and we charge flat rate. We offer our services in the following areas: baltimore md movers, moving company in baltimore, moving company washington dc, rockville md movers, arlington movers, moving companies baltimore md, baltimore maryland movers, dc local movers, columbia md movers, movers in fairfax, moving company in baltimore, piano movers baltimore, washington dc moving companies, germantown moving, movers in fairfax, moving companies in baltimore, moving to baltimore md, washington dc movers, silver spring moving, moving to virginia

Anonymous | July 8, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Visit http://www.FreePackingMoving.com today to get free, no obligation moving estimate for your next relocation. We can help you move your furniture, piano, pool table from one location in Maryland, DC, VA to anywhere in the continental USA. We offer Local, Out of State - Interstate moving and we charge flat rate. We offer our services in the following areas: local movers baltimore, moving company in baltimore, moving companies in dc metro area, movers in rockville, charlottesville movers, baltimore moving, moving to baltimore, moving companies dc area, silver spring movers, charlottesville movers, baltimore moving company, moving and storage baltimore, dc local movers, moving companies maryland, movers in virginia, piano movers baltimore, piano movers baltimore, washington dc move, maryland mover, moving to alexandria

Anonymous | July 9, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Visit http://www.FreePackingMoving.com today to get free, no obligation moving estimate for your next relocation. We can help you move your furniture, piano, pool table from one location in Maryland, DC, VA to anywhere in the continental USA. We offer Local, Out of State - Interstate moving and we charge flat rate. We offer our services in the following areas: baltimore moving, move baltimore, dc movingdc moving, germantown moving, moving services virginia, moving companies in baltimore, moving company in baltimore, mover washington dc, rockville maryland movers, moving companies in va, moving company baltimore md, moving service baltimore, washington dc mover, movers in rockville, manassas movers, baltimore moving company, baltimore moving company, moving company washington dc, moving and storage maryland, fairfax va movers

Post a Comment