November 5, 2007
New Retro Modern Baby Blanket + Cuddle Burps
The hard work is paying off and I am making progress on some of the new line of blankets. This one was made from a fabric that we just got in a few weeks ago. I love it. The burp cloths are prototypes, so I'm not sure if I am 100% on the design, yet. I think I might make them a little wider. They fit great on the shoulder, which I like, but I want to make sure that they serve their purpose of cleaning up the spit-ups. They may need to be a bit bigger for that. Maybe a square one would be cool. Also, I want them to be something that Mom can sleep with and then baby can use for comfort, so if it is a little bigger it might work better as a little comforting piece that baby can hold onto. SO many ideas, so little time! Back to work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binko Blog | Blog design by Blogcut | Converted by Fernandooo1 (Randomness)
1 comments:
Yes, square would be awesome!
Post a Comment