Do you ever feel guilty that you have a million projects going and you can't seem to finish one?! I have a bunch of knitting projects that are about half way through and I am at a stand still with most of them.
The Baby Binko photo shoot has been postponed for a few weeks, so I have a little more time to finish all of my items. The last knitting project I finished was this blanket for Sydney. I made it for her while I was pregnant. It was fun to knit the "S", as it was something new for me. I am still such a beginner, so trying new techniques is a good challenge for me.
Hopefully my next entry will show the fished baby booties I have been working on for my twin niece and nephew who are due in a few months. YAY for the twins!
November 17, 2007
0 comments:
Post a Comment